Are you also at the forefront of your field? Would you like to work on projects with a wide variety of clients in order to make the industry future-proof? Do you quickly understand the complex issues of customers and are you an excellent discussion partner for our customers? Do you enjoy working in an informal culture with multidisciplinary teams to realize interesting projects? Do you want to work in an organization in which you can develop quickly through training, coaching and regularly new challenges?
Part of the ‘Architectural/Building Engineering’ department and work together with colleagues on challenging projects for the leaders in the capital-intensive industry and non-residential construction (everything that has no residential purpose). Within this department, mono- and multidisciplinary projects are carried out for both non-residential construction and industry.
- Work out designs for buildings independently, and under the supervision of more experienced (lead) engineers, co-ordinate the design with other disciplines (mainly building services, constructions and electrical engineering).
- The projects vary from new construction to renovation and from clean rooms to industrial complex and high-quality office buildings.
- Create the design in the architectural 3D model (Revit), in accordance with the BIM protocol and you always guarantee the quality of your design work.
- Write specifications and made budgets (STABI software) and you are used to discussing this with your customer.
- You have a completed qualification, preferably in Architecture/Architecture.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in the field of industrial, – utility construction
- Strong working knowledge and experience with Revit (3d design software) and AutoCAD.
- You have the ability to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Good communication skills, both orally and in writing, in English. Dutch is an added advantage, but not essential.
- You are customer- and result-oriented
- You are in possession of a valid driver’s license and passport.