The Facilities Services & Contracts Manager reports into the Operations Manager, administrating all critical and non-critical vendor contracts as well as providing local support for Operational support vendor procurement, including planned and reactive maintenance and customer support services.
The Facilities Services & Contracts Manager is responsible for monitoring contractual, financial and quality performance of all critical and non-critical environment vendor services within the data centre. The Facilities Services and Contracts Manager will utilize T&Cs, SLAs and KPIs defined in the current vendor contracts to monitor vendor performance, order authorized additional services and facilitate accurate and timely vendor invoicing/payments and customer recharges where appropriate. Examples of critical services are Facilities Management services and Specialist Services contracts such as DRUPs, UPS, CRACS, STSs, chillers, physical security, etc. Non critical services are technical and non technical cleaning, cross connects, deliveries, smart hands and eyes, catering, and landscaping. The Facilities Services & Contracts Manager will be responsible for procurement of non-critical service contracts under supervision of the Operations Manager and the Group Operations Project Manager. The Facilities Services & Contracts Manager shall coordinate with and where agreed with the Operations Manager manage planned and reactive maintenance and Customer requested vendor services.
- Health & Safety: Responsible for ensuring service providers follow Health and Safety statutory requirements for the facility are followed in accordance with corporate and local Health & Safety policies and management systems.
- Maintenance: Responsible to ensure all non critical environment planned services and maintenance is scheduled and completed in a timely manner and to a high level of quality. Responsible to ensure reactive non critical environment maintenance is done safely, accurately, and quickly.
- Vendor Management: Responsible for administrating contractual performance of all vendors and occasional procurement of non critical services at the data centre (30+ providers). Responsible to hold vendors accountable Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) as determined in the vendor agreement for work. The Facilities Services and Contract Manager will procure when authorized by Group Operations to procure some non critical vendor services, in strict accordance with Group Operations procurement policy and processes and contract standards. Facilities Services and Contracts Manager is a representative, and must present themselves in a professional manner at all times.
- Reporting: The Facilities Services and Contracts Manager will provide monthly reporting to the clients measuring all providers for KPI score and costs. This reporting will be shared locally to the data centre management team, and will also be aggregated on a wide rollup monthly scorecard report and shared with other data centres to offer reference for KPI scores and costs to all Facilities Services and Contracts Managers across the business.
- Quality Assurance: Conduct regular inspections during service activities to ensure the work is high quality.
- Documentation: The Facilities Service and Contracts Manager is responsible for all relevant documentation surrounding the non critical service providers. Excellent organisation is required to upkeep the documentation for 30+ service providers each month.
- Cross Group Communication: Excellent and frequent cross group communication is required between the Facilities Service and Contract Manager and local data centre staff in order to scope, negotiate, and schedule the wide range of non critical services functioning in the data centre.
- High school level education (with proven numeracy and literacy skills).
- Demonstrable customer facing experience.
- Demonstrable experience in negotiating with third party suppliers.
- Excellent communication skills, including fluent spoken and written English.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office i.e. Excel, Work, Outlook.
- Written and oral fluency in national language of site.
- Strong administrative skills, and an attention to detail which ensures contract details are in good order.
- Ability to build relationships with suppliers and manage any performance issues that arise.
MIlja Prince 06-14135631