- You will be working in the Pipelines department that deals with all issues in the field of underground (main) pipes for heat networks (district heating), transport and distribution of energy carriers, chemicals, drinking water and waste water.
- You work together with engineers, designers and supervisors and you have intensive contact with colleagues, clients, government, suppliers, contractors and many other stakeholders.
- Completed degree in Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as an underground infrastructure engineer.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in English and Dutch will be an added advantage, but not essential if you are fluent in Afrikaans.
- Experience with multidisciplinary projects is a plus.