Our Client is revolutionising the real estate and technology industries. They provide wholly outsourced, end-to-end solutions to meet the capacity and property needs of growing businesses. In the process, they improve business performance, create enriching user experiences, and meet tomorrow’s needs today. Our client believes in a tomorrow without constraints and making the impossible possible for our clients. Thinking out of the box and not settling for less, is crucial. All interested parties, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender, are welcome to apply and will be considered equally. Diversity is one of the core values, and they want to enhance the diversity of the workforce to reflect the world we live in.
As the Regional Information Manager within Operations you are the link between business and IT. In this role you are responsible for all aspects of the management of information enabling Operations to achieve its strategic business objectives and to become more effective and efficient. This includes the ability of the Operations organization to identify, acquire, manage, store, control and deliver / make available the right information (electronic or physical) to the right people at the right time, and the secure and effective operations of all supporting business IT systems and applications in cooperation with the IT team.
- Development and implementation of an information management (IM) strategy which supports the business objectives
- Assure quality, integrity, security, compliance of our data, records and information
- Establish clear view of the business information requirements and translate into technical requirement for processes and systems
- Primarily responsible for ensuring the continuity and daily (operational) functioning.
- Aavailability of the IT systems / applications and accessibility of our information.
- For control, security, accessibility, and timeliness of organizational documents, such as drawings, policies, procedures, guidelines, forms, templates, and training materials
- Manage organizational documentation through the document life cycle
- All reporting, internal and external
- Functional and release management
All related information management projects
- Providing user training, support and advice
- Keeping up to date with new technology: BI / AI
- Establish and maintain strong partnerships and regular liaison with IT management and the business key stakeholders
- Contracting of third parties: consultants, system integrators, hard- and software suppliers
- Having a business plan with clear objectives and key results (OKRs)
- For the continuous development / training of the site teams including PDPs
- Drive and share continuous improvement of all aspects related to the management of information
- Build the brand and actively support the development of our footprint
- Higher education profile
- Qualified business degree background Business Information Management
- Good written and oral communication skills: English essential
Skills and Experience
- Excellent people management skills, with the confidence to lead and motivate the team and those around you by example
- Experience with setting up / development of information management in a comparable environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, good problem-solving
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced regional and global business
- Good, clear and precise delegation skills
- Passionate about what you do and committed to excellence – leads and holds people to account
- Self starter
- Interest in technology and processes
- Detail oriented and diligent.
- Entrepreneurial by nature with a strong sense of ownership.
- Decision maker.
- Sensitive to political situations – good relationship builder
- Strong cost focus
- Results orientated and prepared to take ownership of outcomes
- Support the success of other people and their businesses above your own success
- Role model our values
- Excellent external radar so that they pick up on trends
- Proactive, diligent, able and willing to think ahead ability to understand the wider picture whilst devoting attention to detail
Milja Prince 023-5583723
Milja Prince 023-5583723