Join this team, as test engineer to work in multidisciplinary teams developing point-of-care medical diagnostics solutions. Your focus will be to integrate and verify the software solutions, either in-house or together with our development centers in the USA, Slovakia and India.
Our customer is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Our Point of Care Diagnostics Research & Development site located on the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven is expanding its business and looking for new talents to join. Join our team now as test engineer to work in multidisciplinary teams developing point-of-care medical diagnostics solutions. Your focus will be to integrate and verify the software solutions, either in-house or together with our development centers in the USA, Slovakia and India.
- Development of analyzer platform software and verification activities including code reviews, troubleshooting, defect identification and defect fix process;
- Creation of software project documentation according to Siemens quality processes such as the software development plan;
- Securing the team’s progress by managing deliverables from external suppliers;
- Guide the team to ensure that all software deliverables meet the Siemens quality process requirements;
- You chair the Software Incident Review Board;
- Serve as a liaison between Program / Product Managers and the team for project related matters;
- Participate in scrum team activities, effort estimation, planning and daily standup;
This position includes the opportunity to fulfill the role as Scrum Master in the analyzer platform team.
We are looking for:
- MSc or BSc degree in Computer Science;
- At least 4+ years of experience in software development, preferably in In-Vitro Diagnostics or Medical Device industry;
- C#/.NET Core or similar software development experience;
- At least 2+ years of experience in software project management and Product Creation Processes working according to quality standards for medical device development (ISO 13485; IEC62304);
- Proven experience with working in Agile teams. Experience as a Scrum Master is highly valued;
- Self-disciplined to get the job done;
- Affinity for managing and supporting internationally off-shored software projects;
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written and spoken form;
- Team-player with excellent communication and technical skills in multi-disciplinary environments;
- Pro-active attitude with a can-do mentality.
Benjamin Croonen 06-41749192
Benjamin Croonen 06-41749192