As an Equipment Coordinator you are servicing all contacts with a range of suppliers after a purchase order has been placed for Equipment. You are responsible for the progress of the orders and you are therefore the single point of contact for our suppliers and internal departments (QC, Engineering, Logistics, Project Team) within the Client.
As Equipment we consider, amongst others, pumps, control valves, safety valves, large and small bore diameter valves, steam silencers, flue gas silencers, instrumentation but also Burners, SCR systems and HP Bypass Valves etcetera’s.
As an Equipment Coordinator you are responsible for:
- In time receipt of Vendor Documentation in accordance with our Vendor Document Requirement Sheet (VDRS)
- Monitoring the purchase orders with regard to manufacturing/production progress and adherence to deadlines. Regular contact, progress reports and when needed in the field (expediting visits).
- Coordinate the total supply process to make sure everything is completed within the time schedule, the budget and delivered according to the specifications
- Arranging in time inspection notifications allowing our QC inspectors to be present for inspections as per ITP / Purchase Order.
- Arranging all logistics documentation from the vendor and make it available to the ECC / Logistics department.
- Work closely together with the Buyer who is commercially responsible for the purchase order.
- Perform standard administrative activities and provide information/data produced from these activities to the parties concerned.
- Regularly update the project teams on the status of all purchased equipment